Sensor tap by Euronics is a device that automatically lets out water after detecting movement. Since it completely eliminates human contact, it creates a more hygienic environment. It also cuts down water wastage by upto 70%.
Sensor taps, also known as touch less or hands-free taps, are designed to provide a more hygienic and convenient way to use a faucet. Some benefits of using sensor taps by Euronics include:
1. Reduced water waste: Euronics Sensor taps can help reduce 70-80% of water waste by shutting off automatically after every use.
2. Easy to use: They are easy to use, as they do not require manual operation. Simply place your hands under the faucet to activate the water flow, and remove your hands to stop the flow.
3. Improved hygiene: They can help reduce the spread of germs by eliminating the need to touch the tap with your hands.
4. Energy efficiency: Euronics Sensor Taps are designed to work only when needed, hence they save energy consumption.
5. Greater convenience: They can be especially useful for people with mobility issues or disabilities, as they do not require manual operation.